Taulia will be at the Argyle Chief Financial Officer Leadership Forum tomorrow, February 26th in San Francisco. The event brings together CFOs, Treasurers, VPs of Finance, Controllers, and corporate finance leaders from a variety of industries.
Bertram Meyer, Taulia's CEO, will be on the panel discussing "What’s on the Mind of the 2014 Finance Executive?" along with experts from Kaiser Permanente, Bank of the West, GE Software, Intellectual Ventures, and Protiviti.
Session topics include:
- What are the key technology trends CFOs are exploring? What is the main technology goal for finance and the organization as a whole?
- Thoughts on the cloud: Where does the true value lie? How can security concerns be mitigated?
- Bridging the gap between finance and technology: A look at best practices between CFOs and CIOs: How the relationship is changing and what skills the CFO should learn from the CIO.
- How do finance executives perceive innovation and their role in driving it within their organization?
- How can the cloud revolutionize the business?
We're looking forward to a full day of discussing strategic initiatives within the space. Be sure to pick up a copy of the Argyle Conversation between Scott Robbin of the Argyle Executive Forum and Markus Ament, Chief Product Officer at Taulia at the event. It will also be available to members on the Argyle Journal and on the Taulia website.
We hope to see you at the Forum!