Growth fueled by strong demand from Global 2000 companies, increased deal size and recent expansion into European market
Taulia, the market leading SaaS platform for supplier financing, today announced that it has tripled its revenue in Fiscal 2013. The revenue growth is largely due to the firm’s 100% customer renewal rate, as well as the addition of 22 new customers including seven new Global 2000 customers signed in Q4.
Taulia’s customers actively support the company, including participating in events on the company’s behalf. “The Taulia team is amazing at everything they do and I am looking forward to growing with the Taulia community next year and the many years after that,” said one of their participating Fortune 500 company's Accounts Payable Managers, who will be participating in Taulia’s global roadshow, which kicks off March 4th in Toronto, Canada.
Additional Highlights from 2013 include:
- Vertical market growth - Taulia further expanded its vertical market reach, securing a number of customers within the Oil and Gas, Utility, Telecommunications, Retail and Automotive industries.
- Annual customer conference - Taulia held its second annual Customer Conference in October 2013, attended by over 100 industry professionals from over 30 customers from Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies.
- Additional product features - Taulia launched many new product developments including becoming an ERP-agnostic solution, adding a comprehensive analytics and reporting feature and expanding feature capabilities to mobile devices.
- Partnership growth - Taulia entered into numerous partnerships to strengthen solution capabilities, expand sales reach and reinforce market validation from top industry organizations including: Coupa, TELUS, SAP and Oracle.
- European expansion - Taulia successfully raised its Series C funding led by Lakestar Partners and joined by Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures, TELUS Ventures and DAG Ventures, which was used to drive expansion in Europe and open a European headquarters.
Bertram Meyer, CEO of Taulia, said, “We are extremely pleased with how Taulia performed in 2013, achieving a number of significant milestones throughout the year, including record revenue, vertical market expansion and becoming an ERP-agnostic solution. As we enter 2014, we are well-positioned to take advantage of the significant opportunities ahead of us and will remain focused on broadening our product capabilities and further expanding our offering to best meet the needs of our customers.”
Taulia is the fastest growing SaaS platform and network for Supplier Financing, eInvoicing and Supplier Portals. Organizations can reduce their total spend and achieve double-digit returns on cash positions, while proving opportunities for their suppliers to benefit from early payments, eInvoicing capabilities and low-cost financing options. Some of the most innovative brands in the world rely on Taulia, including Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, Pfizer, Pacific Gas & Electric, Hallmark and many other Fortune 500 companies from various industries. Taulia is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, Düsseldorf, Germany, New York City and Park City, Utah. For more information, visit http://www.taulia.com.