Supplier Finance is key to achieving complete P2P efficiency
In an impromptu podcast interview with EBG at EXPP in Warsaw, Markus Ament, Taulia's co-founder and Chief Product Officer, discusses his ridiculously simple vision for using dynamic discounting to change the way businesses interact.
In this EBG podcast, Maex discusses a few interesting points:
- eInvoicing companies have a challenge - no suppliers like eInvoicing. So how do you make it attractive? You make it easy and valuable for suppliers to use
- Connect buyers with their suppliers to create a mutually beneficial relationship
- Using supplier financing to incentivize supplier engagement, strengthen relationships and save millions
- Create your rate of return to optimize efficiency
- Limit forecasting exposure as a Treasurer
Well... "How do I feel about the pickup in dynamic discounting? I feel proud....My advice? Combine your purchase to pay initiative with you supplier finance initiative"