COMPANY CREDITS SUCCESS TO STRONG FORTUNE 500 CUSTOMER ADOPTION RATE
Taulia Inc., the leading cloud-based dynamic discounting solution provider for SAP®, today announced the achievement of significant company milestones including a double-digit expansion of new customer accounts and significant upgrades, a revenue increase in excess of 150%, and the addition of 25 countries to its user base for a total now of 40 countries around the world. “We are excited that Taulia has been so well-received in the market, which is evidence of the need for a comprehensive dynamic discounting technology that benefits both buyers and suppliers,” said Bertram Meyer, CEO of Taulia. “We are especially proud of the positive customer and supplier feedback we are receiving. In 2012 we plan to scale further, bringing dramatic bottom line improvements to new customers in North America and Europe.”
In addition to Taulia’s impressive revenue growth, the company enjoyed the following accomplishments during FY2011:
- Welcomed new customers in North America and Europe, including Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, John Deere and Pacific Gas & Electric
- Completed significant customer upgrades including Pfizer
- Added new product features such as advanced shipping notices and expanded regional coverage including the addition of 10 new languages
- Successfully closed B round funding of $8.5 million
- Acquired San Francisco-based billFLO, to strengthen its position in the financial supply chain market
- Expanded offices in the U.S. and added new offices in London, England
- Named Longhorn winner at White Bull conference 2011
"While still an emerging player, Taulia's mature dynamic discounting capabilities are gaining momentum in the community. In a short amount of time, Taulia has achieved a respectable position in the large software supply chain finance ocean," said Enrico Camerinelli, senior analyst, Aite Group. "The company's milestones in 2011 attest to their growing significance in the market."
Taulia offers companies dealing with today’s global credit crisis an opportunity to dramatically improve returns on short term investments for larger organizations and improve cash-flow for smaller businesses. The company’s Dynamic Payment Platform provides dynamic discounting and a supplier portal for Global 2000 companies, allowing them to save millions of dollars annually using dynamic payment terms and on-demand payment acceleration for their suppliers, in return for additional discounts. Taulia’s Vendor Portal offers suppliers the ability to accelerate invoice payment on-demand, eliminating the need for costly receivable financing or credit card borrowing. The supplier portal also reduces collection cost and removes the need for inquiries by providing 24/7 visibility and comprehensive self-services, all free of charge.
See the official press release.