The quest into AP innovation has begun. Don't fall behind!
Watch Joe Hyland, Chief Marketing Officer at Taulia, discuss findings from the Ardent 2014 ePayables Report, including:
- Benchmarks for your company to measure performance against the Best-in-Class
- Top foolproof strategies for implementing a supplier payment solution
- Recommended strategies for success to ensure your company is at the forefront of the Best-in-Class
- Q&A Session: Senior executives from Fortune 500 companies asked questions like:
- Do you have any recommendations for how to enable big companies (Amazon, Financial institutions, etc) who won't use a portal due to manual nature on their side and the various invoicing methods across all of their clients? They tend to want to email the invoice.
- You showed savings of $1.9MM for $1B in spend. Is this a good general yardstick?
- Aside from offering early payment to suppliers, what are other ways to get them to adopt a portal? We’ve rolled out our portal over a year ago and still aren’t hitting our goals with enrollment and engagement metrics.
- What are some tips in getting international suppliers to participate in a discounting program? My suppliers outside the US are less responsive about portal usage (I have a homegrown portal).