Taulia, the market-leading provider for supplier financing, today announced that it saw a 185% increase in year-over-year revenue during the third quarter of 2014.
"It's been a great year for us, and we're delighted to welcome aboard so many new and valued customers in this quarter," says Bertram Meyer, CEO of Taulia. "We're looking forward to working together to help these decorated businesses optimize their supply chains."
The highlights from the quarter include:
- Taulia raised an additional $13 million in its second closing of Series D funding from strategic partners including BBVA and EDBI, the corporate arm of Singapore's economic development board, bringing the company's total capital raised to $70 million.
- Taulia announced a new partnership with the Royal Bank of Scotland to offer the bank's corporate clients dynamic discounting and e-Invoicing through Taulia's platform.
- Taulia hired 65 new employees across its San Francisco, California, London, England, Austin, Texas, Park City, Utah, and Sofia, Bulgaria, offices, and announced plans to open a new office in Singapore.
- The company unveiled the cutting-edge Taulia Analytics platform at the third annual Taulia Connect customer conference, which featured more than 200 attendees from over 60 companies.
- Major network milestones: Taulia's clients have now processed over 20 million invoices and processed more than $75B in early payments to their suppliers through Taulia's platform.
- Taulia continued to maintain its 100% customer retention and renewal rate throughout the third quarter.
New customers who signed on with Taulia or implemented the platform this quarter included one of the largest grocery chains in America, a leading energy drink producer, a major international online retailer to name just a few. Taulia customers have become increasingly global as the company continues its expansion into Europe, Asia, and Latin America.